-->

God Told Me That My Son Will Be Great - Shatta Wale's Father

Father of Dancehall King Shatta Wale has revealed that God told him that his son will great.
Father of Dancehall King Shatta Wale has revealed that God told him that his son will be great.

God Told Me That My Son Will Be Great - Shatta Wale's Father 1
Shatta Wale's Father

In an interview on UTV, Nii Armah said, God told him that he will have a son that will be a distinctive figure even before the child was born.

Even before he was born, God already revealed to me that I was going to have a son. It was revealed to me that there’s a son that is coming up who will cut a great figure. I don’t go about telling people some of these things. I don’t listen to what people say. I’m the only one that knows who my son truly is," he said.

He also revealed how Shatta Wale drew his inspiration to venture into Reggae music from him.
Because I was a music lover, specifically reggae, my son chose to follow stead. I really love reggae music a lot and I’m sure he drew his inspiration from that,” he said.




You may like these posts

  1. To insert a code use <i rel="pre">code_here</i>
  2. To insert a quote use <b rel="quote">your_qoute</b>
  3. To insert a picture use <i rel="image">url_image_here</i>
You are responsible for your comments