-->

This is Why Mourinho Is Refusing To Comment On Man United After Sacking

Mourinho will not be talking about his former employers as a sign of respect and for the love he had or still have for the team.
AFP/Getty Images
Mourinho will not be talking about his former employers as a sign of respect and for the love he had or still has for the team.

The former Manchester United manager said in a statement,  “I have been immensely proud to wear the badge of Manchester United since the first day I arrived, and I believe all United fans recognise this.”

“Each time a chapter is closed, I show my deepest respect by not making any comments about my former colleagues,” he added.

Former United striker Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was named the club’s caretaker manager until the end of the season on Wednesday following Mourinho's departure.

You may like these posts

  1. To insert a code use <i rel="pre">code_here</i>
  2. To insert a quote use <b rel="quote">your_qoute</b>
  3. To insert a picture use <i rel="image">url_image_here</i>
You are responsible for your comments