-->

Twenty One Pilots' Tyler Joseph Announces Wife's Pregnancy in the Cutest Way (Photo)

Twenty One Pilots singer Tyler Joseph announces wife's pregnancy on stage during the group’s Lollapalooza Berlin set on Saturday.
Twenty One Pilots' Tyler Joseph Announces Wife's Pregnancy in the Cutest Way
E-ONLINE

Twenty One Pilots singer Tyler Joseph announces wife's pregnancy on stage.

The singer made the announcement during the group’s Lollapalooza Berlin set on Saturday.

The 30-year-old singer brought his wife, Jenna Joseph on stage.

"I know I said I'm bringing a couple people onstage, and that's two," he said, as she cradled her bump and turned from side to side.

He kissed and nestled up against her bump and then they shared a sweet smooch.

"I knew it! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!" one fan screamed as she watched the scene on a laptop.

This will mark the first child for Tyler and Jenna, who wed in March 2015.

You may like these posts

  1. To insert a code use <i rel="pre">code_here</i>
  2. To insert a quote use <b rel="quote">your_qoute</b>
  3. To insert a picture use <i rel="image">url_image_here</i>
You are responsible for your comments